- This week is Gas Safety Week
This week is Gas Safety Week
Here at Dyno Plumbing Kent we would like to keep both you and your appliances safe.
- In preparation for the winter and heating season, it’s really important that you have all your Gas appliances checked.
- It is recommended by Gas Safe that these appliances are checked and Serviced annually to ensure all are running efficiently and Safely
- Our Gas engineers are all Gas Safety registered and can provide a full service using the latest Gas analysers and test equipment.
- Be aware of the warning signs of Carbon monoxide poisoning which include collapse, Headaches, Dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea and loss of consciousness.
- If you suffer from any of the above switch off your Gas appliance, ventilate the room and get the appliance checked for safety immediately by a Gas Registered Engineer.
- Check you appliance for the warning signs, yellow flames instead of crisp blue flames, Black marks around the appliance on the wall, staining on the front of appliances, large amounts of condensation in the room on walls and windows.
- Fit an Audible Carbon Monoxide in every room where you have a Gas Appliance installed. This will sound if there is spillage of CARBON MONOXIDE in your home