Dyno Plumbing logo

Your Local Branch: 0208 768 4848

General and Emergency Heating Repair, Servicing and Installation Services – Dyno Plumbing

Landlords & Estate Agents

At Dyno we can help you with your Gas Safety needs in relation to all your Gas Appliances and installations

Everyone should have their gas appliances regularly checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

The engineer will provide a certificate after carrying out the checks. This document is called a Gas Safety Record (CP12)

Our guide below explains what Gas Safety Records are and who needs them.

If you’re a landlord

You must, by law, have a gas safety check every year.

This must be done on all gas appliances and installations owned by you in each of your properties.

This is a requirement of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.

The record will show:

  • A description of each appliance tested
  • Results of the safety checks carried out on each appliance
  • Any safety issues identified during the checks
  • Any action or work needed to ensure safety
  • Details of the engineer who did the checks, their signature and the date of the check
  • Details of the landlord and the property

If you’re a homeowner

You’re not legally required to have a Gas Safety Record.

You should still get all your gas appliances checked and serviced every year by an expert engineer.

Dyno Plumbing Kent

Gas Safety Records (CP12) - £75

As a landlord there are a number of legal requirements you have to adhere to. One of them is ensuring the safety of your tenants.

Any rental property which has a gas appliance – whether it’s a cooker or boiler needs a gas safety certificate to authenticate its safety. These certificates can only be issued by a professional Engineer and need to be registered with the Gas Safe Register. Our expert Dyno Engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register giving you complete piece of mind.

From 1st April 2009, the Gas Safe Register became the only legally recognised gas safety register in the UK.

Please note that all Gas certificates have to be renewed yearly

Dyno Plumbing Kent
Dyno Plumbing Kent

Boiler Servicing - £75

If you’re a landlord or Home Owner, servicing your boiler regularly can not only save money further on down the road but it can also provide peace of mind for the safety of your tenants.

All of our professional Dyno engineers thoroughly check your boilers for any issues. We check the boilers controls, gas pressure, the flue and we even clean the parts if the tests indicate that we need to. For more information click here

Gas Certificate & Boiler Servicing Combination - £130

Receive £20 off if you choose to get both your boiler servicing and your Gas Safety certificate from us.

Dyno Plumbing Kent

If you have any questions regarding our combination packages feel free to call our dedicated business to business team on 0208 768 4863.